Friday, September 10, 2010

I Miss You So.

This evening I had a nice long chat with one of my favourite people in the world.  My best friend lives in Copenhagen, Denmark.  He moved there in June and is absolutely loving the Danish life.  


When he left, just 2.5 months ago, I was devastated.  Even though we have become use to not living in the same city (or country - and we haven't in nearly 6 years) it was still so hard to say goodbye to him.  


He is my rock.  I tell him everything going on in my life, and vice versa.  I honestly could not live my life without having him in it.  He has helped me out in many situations, and he is the first person I go to when I need advice - even if it's about men!  I value his opinion, even if I don't 100% agree with it.  He truly is the most loving, caring and decent man anyone could ask for, and his girlfriend is very lucky to have him for herself.  In June 2011 I am embarking on my very first trip overseas, solo, and can not wait to see him on his side of the world.  


He is my protector, adviser and right hand man.  My pal, confidant, sidekick and comrade-in-arms.  He is definitely bold, courageous, fearless and would be at my side in a moments notice - under any circumstance.  He shares his life experiences with me, tells me the truth about love, even if it hurts and makes me mad.  He keeps my secrets, corrects me (sometimes too much!), encourages me and loves me even when I am wrong.  He would trust me with his life, take me at my word and tell me to get tough and stop whining.  In more than one occasion he has felt my pain and sorrow, suffered with me, cried with me and gently dried my tears from my face.  His shoulder is stained with my tears.




If you ever meet him, you will understand, and get to see this all for yourself.  =)



Matt - looking intense - you get use to it!
Jenn - happy as a clam :)







"Together forever, never apart.  Maybe in distance, but never in heart.”

No comments:

Post a Comment