Friday, September 3, 2010

Sunbeams.

Today, for most of the day, I actually felt that everything would be okay in the end.  This would be the first time in a long time that I've had this feeling.  The light at the end of that long, long tunnel is actually there.  It's dim, and sometimes fades away, but can be seen from a distance if I really look for it.  I hope in the days, weeks and months to come that this light will start to shine brighter and light up the darkness before me.  

Just had to say.

1 comment:

  1. Jenn, the first word that comes to mind when I think of you is strength. Next word I think of is, confidence.

    As I read your blog entries, those two words breakthrough all the words you have typed. I would give you one of those encouraging posts like "You can do this...blah blah blah" but you don't need it...your doing it.

    ReplyDelete